Whether your hectically busy during the week, or you forgot to meal prep and all you have are some random left-over veggies in the fridge this one is for you.
It’s high in fibre to feed all your gut bugs, and also high in Omega 3’s which help dampen disease causing inflammation and help with cholesterol levels as well as acting as a detox’er for your hormones. The key to this is to be generous with the olive oil, this will help to make you feel fuller for longer.
- Bunch of Kale
- 5 Florets of Broccoli
- Small handful of string beans
- Free rosemary and garlic for added flavour
- 2 tbsp of Olive oil
- Himalayan salt for seasoning
- Heat oil in a fry pan
- Add all the ingredients and toss you your fingers until golden brown
- Top with your choice of cold cut meat (Left over meat) or cheese (Haloumi or Goats Cheese)
It takes just as much time to cook it as it does to eat it… That’s my kind of meal