Free 7 Day Trial HERE
$9.99/ month- No Lock in Contract
Access to replay portal.
*Note: No matter when you purchase the product, you still have access to the past episodes and discussion board, where you can ask your questions!
WHAT IS TSOM TV?
Ever wanted a central place where you could learn and understand what the heck is going on with your body?
It’s time to take your health into your own hands, tune in every month and understand what your body might be telling you and what you can do about it. Full of useful information that you can implement into your life straight away, the questions you should be asking your doctor, and the questions you should be asking yourself. The annual subscription gives you the ability to watch and ask questions live and also rewatch the episodes as many times as you like.
Dr. Anthea Todd Chiropractor, Founder & CEO of TSOM will be there every month to discuss all of your questions and hot topics, with quest appearances too!
With this Annual subscription you receive:
Who is it for?
- All monthly online episodes at a discounted rate ($9.95/month) Saving you $84
- Access to live episodes, ask your questions live
- Access to exclusive TSOM TV Portal:
- Watch episodes as many times as you want with access to playbacks for the whole year
- Exclusive content, flowcharts and other material to help you implement this cutting edge information into your life
- Online Community where you can connect with other people who may be going through the same thing you are.
- Mostly women and a handful of men (don’t be shy)
- Health Hustlers: You’re someone who always wants to know as much as you can about what you can do for your body. You’re usually the one at the forefront of health ‘fads’
- Feel like you’re forever unwell?
- Chasing your symptoms and sick of it?
- If you’ve ever received a chronic illness diagnosis, or you’re nervously awaiting your results, this can provide you with some perspective.
- Health professionals that want to learn too! Great for those studying about health as well.
- You: Understand your body, for lasting change. Centred around the 2 key functions of your body and how you can take control of them.
- Endometriosis and PCOS (let’s talk about periods)- We were never taught about them at school so what we think is normal is based on what happens to our friends. Just because it’s common doesn’t mean it’s normal.
- Chronic Fatigue
- Irritable bowel syndrome